Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pantry challenge: Day five - breakfast day

Breakfast: Cinnamon bread....yet again. I do love that stuff but I also need a little variety in my diet. I think Hannah and I will make some banana muffins for tomorrow... oh wait, I'm out of flour...nevermind.

Lunch: Cereal. Hannah thought it was SO fun to eat Golden Grahams and Multi-grain cheerios for lunch. We watched a home movie in the morning and made popcorn so we weren't that hungry at lunch.

Afternoon snack: Granola bars

Dinner: Sausauge, egg and cheese bagel sandwiches. We also had some green grapes left so we ate those as well.




After dinner we went swimming in the pool and of course when we got back Hannah was "starving". So, what did she request for snack time. Cereal. Apart from the morning snack of popcorn we truly did eat breakfast all day!

1 comment:

andrea said...

okay, that sounds a LITTLE more like I imagined for the "pantry challenge" meals. :) gotta love breakfast though.