Friday, January 28, 2011

Smunderwear

Caden is having fun mixing up words lately. He is constantly talking about smuder, bunder, munderwear. Apparently it's quite normal in kids development for them to go through this phase. And while it may be cute at first let me tell you it gets a little old when you hear it 52 times a day.

Tonight's dinner wasn't going to smoothly. It started with tears, a burned hand, spilled milk, more tears, potty breaks. You get the picture. Basically a typical dinner with kids! So Chris and I are trying to have a serious conversation with Hannah about lies, meanwhile she's balling (for the third time in 10 minutes) and then out of the blue Caden says, "I'm talking about Smunderwear." I just looked at Chris and we both just BURST out laughing! If you can't beat 'em join 'em right??

I never thought I'd say it, but tonight smuderwear is just what this family needed.

1 comment:

Becca said...

There's a joke Lily Kate and Charlotte like to tell and the punch line is "Thunderwear." so your post made me laugh a lot and think of Charlotte yelling "THUNDERWEAR" over and over at Christmas.