Thursday, October 15, 2009

I hate when that happens

Today was clipping along quite spendidly. I woke up early and made french toast for my husbands 30th birthday. Then I decided I should clean my house because, I am not joking one bit, I have not cleaned in probably a month! I know! That is SO gross...I'm normally such a clean freak, I'm just feeling highly unmotivated to clean our rental. So, I clean the house and then hop in the shower. Before I get in the shower I decide I need to blast some music, something I haven't done in quite a while. I head TO the shower, singing away my praises to Jesus. Caden comes in to play while I'm showering which he normally does. So now Caden and I are jamming away, singing at the TOP of our lungs.

Suddenly Hannah walks in holding a bag I've never seen before.

"Where'd you get that Hannah?"

"Oh, Alison gave it to me!"

"What?????????" "Was she here?"

"Yeah, she just dropped off the pictures."

"Hannah, was mommy singing when she came?"

"Yeah."

"Loud??"

"Yep."

"OH NO!" "HANNAH, DON'T YOU KNOW YOU NEVER OPEN THE DOOR FOR PEOPLE WHEN MOMMY IS SINGING NAKED IN THE SHOWER!"

3 comments:

andrea said...

bah ah ah ah ahh ha ha ha...

at least it was alison. I bet she loved it. :)

Denise said...

hahahahahahahahahaha! that is hilarious! It's happened in some form or another to all of us .... well, maybe not.... :)

Corinne Doughan said...

heeheeheehee