Saturday, October 17, 2009

30

My husband turned the big 30 this week and it got me thinking about how blessed I am to have him in my life. So here are 30 things I love about my husband.

1. He makes me laugh
2. He puts others needs before his own
3. He helps me not take myself to seriously
4. His muscles :)
5. The smell of his cologne
6. He loves the Lord with all his heart
7. His intelligence
8. His work ethic
9. His discipline
10. He never gives up
11. He plays with our kids
12. He helps me clean the kitchen after dinner
13. His hugs
14. He's organized :)
15. He lets me hang out with my girl friends and doesn't make me feel guilty for leaving him with the kids....again
16. He supports me
17. He provides for our family
18. He leaves me notes to tell me how much I'm loved
20. He's athletic
21. He leads our family
22. He just holds me when I cry and doesn't try to fix my problems
23. His eyes
24. He cried when our kids were born
25. He trusts me to make decisions
26. He loves to read (we're both nerds that way)
27. He prays with me
28. He's loyal
29. His hands
30. He listens to me

1 comment:

Barb said...

That is so sweet of you Rach. I am glad you have such a wonderful guy!