Friday, July 31, 2009

more hannah stories

last night on the way home from volleyball

Hannah: "mommy, did baby Nolan's daddy have to watch him during volleyball because he likes his daddy more then his mommy?"

Mommy: "No, his daddy just wanted to give his mommy a chance to play volleyball. He likes them both the same...just like you like daddy and mommy the same."

Hannah: "No, I don't....I like daddy more."

Mommy:...... "thanks...."



The other night Chris and I took the kids to the park. A lady walks by and Hannah yells out

"Hi, big lady!!!"

I turn red, what the heck am I suppose to say????

The lady was bigger but come on Hannah she was out walking, she's working on it, give her a break!

I know Hannah wasn't even thinking about the lady being big, she had just been playing with Chris and calling him big daddy which is why she just yelled "big lady"....but of course, I can't explain that to the lady as she's walking by..... so I just sit there looking like an idiot!

1 comment:

Corinne Doughan said...

BWAHAHA!!! Those are GREAT!!