Sunday, April 5, 2009

DEALS DEALS DEALS

I have always loved to get deals. Whenever I need to buy something I think of ways to get what I want for less! ...and I think I do pretty good at it. I keep our grocery bill low by using price match and buying foods that are on sale. But recently I discovered moneysavingmom.com and let me tell you it has taken my savings to a whole new level.

Guess how much I paid for all this?


I got three bars of Johnson buddie soap, 1 package of Huggies wipes, a box of popcorn, multi-surface pledge, 4 baguettes, 1 bottle of Kraft salad dressing, 3 boxes of fruit snack and 6 bags of cheetos all for $3.60

That's a savings of over $26.00!

If you haven't checked out this site, YOU NEED TO! I don't believe in running all over just to get deals so I got these deals all at Target, with the exception of the salad dressing which I got for $.08 at Walmart.

so for now this is my new hobby...it's so fun, you've got to try it!

2 comments:

Corinne Doughan said...

OKAY! You convinced me!!

rosaleebills said...

that is crazy! I'm going to the website now :-)