Thursday, March 12, 2009

plane ride

I survived!!...ten days without my husband and 4 plane rides with my two monkeys!

We had a great time in Florida visiting Grammy and Papa and now have many more wonderful memories to add to our collection. I'll be posting pictures soon.

I just had to tell this story before I forget.

Our flight got in last night at about 6:45 pm so Chris was just gonna pick up McDonalds on the way to pick us up b/c he knew we'd all be starving.

So, that being said, here's the rest of the story.

As the plane is taking off Hannah says:

Hannah: Mommy, what if our plane crashes into the river?? (remembering the Hudson River plane crash a few months ago...yes, she still remembers it vividly!)

Mommy: Then all the boats would have to come rescue us.

Hannah: What if they couldn't save us and we all died.

Mommy: Then we would go to Heaven and be with Jesus.

Hannah: Mommy, that would be so fun if you and me and Caden all got to go to Heaven together.

Mommy: That would be awesome!

Hannah: Oh no, mommy, if we died we wouldn't get to eat McDonalds!!

2 comments:

andrea said...

awww... :)
Lillian just said the other day that she wanted all of us to die too, so we could all see Grandma Sharon. :)

Corinne Doughan said...

Weird ... our kids must have their brains all linked somehow because Jackson and I were just talking about Hevean yesterday. He wanted to know when we'd get to go there.

I'm so glad you had a good time Rachel! I'm looking forward to reading more posts! ;)