Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Haircut

Hannah's hair was getting SO long...and a little unmanageable. I was also getting a little tired of the drama everytime I combed through her hair. So I cut it. 4 inches!

And I LOVE it!

I was a little nervous about cutting it short but I had been thinking it needed to be done for a while and when Chris told me he thought Hannah's hair was getting a little wild I knew it HAD to be done!

After I cut it Hannah was bouncing off the walls with excitement (even more so then normal if you can believe that!)

Here are the before and after pics. We'll probably let it grow out long again (because I love long hair on little girls) but for the summer it will be nice to have it short.

3 comments:

Corinne Doughan said...

VERY CUTE!! You're brave Rachel!!

andrea said...

love it!

sl said...

How cute! It looks great. Good job :)