Thursday, November 19, 2009

Only one more day

....
to hear the wood floor creaking at 5 am when Chris gets up for work

to wash and dry all my dishes by hand

to use my stove from 1954 that takes 30 min to boil water

until I have shades on my windows that don't fall down every time I try to open them

to have the towel rack fall down after my shower

to sweep up dust bunnies...all the time...no matter how often I sweep

to climb over Chris just to get out of bed, which I'm sure he just LOVES at 2 a.m. when the kids are crying for me

to double check the fridge door every time you close it to make sure it actually is closed. Yes, it's been left open all night before.

to clean my entire house in 30 min flat

to have one square foot of counter space to prepare all my meals

Yahoo! Moving day is only one day away! Although we've been very grateful for our little rental house, we are also very ready to be in our own place again. Chris has assured me that even if not a single person helps him he WILL move all our possessions into the new house tomorrow!

1 comment:

Corinne Doughan said...

YAHOO!!! I bet you'll have LOTS of people to come and help you ... I only wish we could be there to help and to see your new home!

Make sure you post lots of pictures!!!

We pray that God will bless your home and make it a place where each of you live to serve the other and all of you live to bring glory God!