Thursday, November 12, 2009

House update

Well moving day is less then two weeks away. I am very ready to be settled in a house and not living out of boxes! So far I absolutely LOVE everything about the house...with the exception of the fire place. It's kinda ironic that with all the decisions I had to make the fireplace was the one thing I DIDN'T worry about. I absolutely loved the tile we picked out and thought it would tie together the paint, furniture and carpet perfectly. BUT...now that I see it up I'm definitely not crazy about it. It's much more orangish then I thought it would be; who knows, maybe once the carpet gets in it'll look great.

Here are some recent pictures. Unfortunately these were taken before the fireplace tile was put in so you can't see it. I was also just by the house this morning and the appliances are in! The carpets guys were there as well so I believe that by the end of the day our house should have the carpeting complete.





No comments: